OUR PROGRAMMING WORKSHOP :) -Part 1(2016-09-30)

          

       Hey Guys.. This post is created in purpose of sharing you the Notes of the KUPPI we had on last Friday.. Everybody who came that day..   I really enjoyed the time we spent together.. It was amazing...!!

          For the people who were there and also for the people who weren't , Here I post the link to download the PDF version of that KUPPI.(I thought it will be important for you guys)
          
          I am hoping to do the 2nd part of this KUPPI on next Tuesday Evening. If you are coming please inform me. And also if there is anything you think I should improve in my KUPPI please Inform me by commenting down here Thanks..


Thank you :)
-Ravindu Shehan

1 comment:

“What do you think about this?”
“Do you agree?
Share your thoughts in the comments below!”

Life of a Systems Engineer

  Hello, my dear readers. ✌😀✋ I'm talking to you after a very long time. And I am thrilled to talk-to and hear-from you after all thi...